Since my husband and I got married these chicken fajitas have been one of our favorites. They are delicious , easy, and guilt free!
Whole wheat tortillas
5 chicken breasts
Red, orange, yellow and green pepper (or any variation!)
1 Red onion
2 McCormick fajita seasoning packs (you can also make your own. I get these packets because they are free of MSGs... Wahoo!)
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil into crockpot and turn crockpot on high.
2. Place thawed chicken breasts in crockpot.
3. Sprinkle one packet of seasoning over chicken breasts.
4. Cut peppers into strips.
5. Chop onion.
7. Cook on high for 4 hours (or low for 8 hours) or until chicken easily pulls apart.
8. Shred into 1-2 inch pieces (at this point I'll put a little bit of cornstarch in to thicken the sauce).
9. Replace sour cream with Greek yogurt on your fajitas.
Try 'em? Let me know below how they turned out!
47 lbs lost out of 70 lbs of baby weight (in 4 months!) to follow my weightloss journey of losing 70 lbs of baby weight subscribe by e-mail (to the left) or follow on bloglovin! My goal is to empower women to lose the weight and get healthy! We can do it!